October Goals


Whoaaa, talk about late. It's half-way through the month, but I'm a goal-setting kind of girl. And I find few things more fun than writing down lists of goals and dreaming big. Unfortunately, I don't always get my goals done. Sometimes I don't even get started! (Okay, a lot of the time.) But I won't stop trying and redirecting my path to awesomeness.

Previous Goals 


  • Zilch! 
It's my first time participating in this link-up, so I haven't got any official goals yet. ;]

October Goals 

The blank stare of a girl who is afraid of what needs to be done

  1. Submit research report A
  2. Submit research report N 
  3. Create Melbourne business site 
  4. Sort listings per page issue 
  5. Read 5 books (1/5) -- Graphic novels do count
  6. Revamp blog design

I'm being a bit secretive, aye? Reports are work-related, so I'm keeping mum about those. The business site is to rollout my upcoming biz (with my dad and bro) at the same time as another 'branch.' Listings thing is a website issue. It's not really an issue; it's just something we're looking into changing. BOOKS. I'm doing a GoodReads challenge. And I'm only slightly past the halfway point. (There are only a couple months left to do reading!!!!!) Finally blog design needs to be changed. This theme is hard to manage, and I want something a bit flashier, maybe. (That's a big maybe.)

Do you have any goals for October? Share them with me below! Or join the link-up. I know it's late in the month, but it's never too late to get started on our aspirations. Gotta work.

Monthly Goals

  xx Priya

P.S. Title image edited from work by Markus Spiske via Raumrot.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.