#33in33 Looks 5-8


Hey! If you've seen my last post, you know I've figured out my OOTD collage app. Hopefully I'll use it consistently. Just a reminder, by the way, that this is not a fashion blog. I like clothes, but I don't have the energy, creativity or budget to manage a fashion blog. This is just my life.

For more in the #33in33 series, see here. And for more Outfit Of The Day (!), see here.

And back to the clothes.

Look 5 - Tectonics Shift


Lunch with my dad before his flight home to Australia! We had Japanese again. Those bento boxes are really filling, huh? I love dressing in simple, easy to wear clothes like skirts, tees, flats and cardigans. But if my feetsies could handle it, I'd defo wear sky-high heels from dusk til dawn. Alas, lately I haven't had much of a chance to wear my beloved high heels. But these comfort ballet flats have really been good to me. And, yes, they really had the label COMFORT when I bought them.

Breakdown:
  • Size 14 black tee - Kmart 
  • Size 14 zigzag print skirt - Valley Girl 
  • Size L white long cardigan - Cotton On 
  • Size 10 grey ballet flats - Big W
  • 30" steel-boned corset, laced at ~34" (not pictured) - The Corset Shop Akl

Look 6 - Free Flowing


Doritos time! Quickly threw this on to head to the grocery. It's so comfortable to wear all this together, but I feel like the high waist draws too much attention to my corseted waist and my cheat. I kept wrapping my cardigan around me self-consciously. Maybe high-waisted just isn't my style? I'll try these pants on again though and see if the discomfort goes away.


Breakdown:
  • Size L white Angry Birds tee - JayJays 
  • Size L print pants - Not sure (gift)
  • Size L white long cardigan - Cotton On 
  • Size 10 white sandals - The Warehouse
  • 30" steel-boned corset, laced at ~34" (not pictured) - The Corset Shop Akl

Look 7 - Keep Me Warm in Spring


Was I feeling chilly? You bet. My answer to the cold was to wear my favourite coat and a long-sleeved top. Yeah, my legs were bare! But there's so much padding that it never really gets that cold. ;) Plus, the coat was long and warm so yayyyy. I think I wore this out for dinner.

Breakdown:
  • Size 16 long-sleeved top - Kmart
  • Size 14 purple coat - Glassons
  • Size L floral skirt - Cotton On 
  • Size 10 grey ballet flats - Big W
  • 30" steel-boned corset, laced at ~34" (not pictured) - The Corset Shop Akl

Look 8 - Um, Hi. One frappe please


I went to a blogger meetup tonight! Fingers crossed I wasn't a complete crazy since I'm such an awkward person. Deep sigh. Anyway the meetup was in such a convenient venue for me, so I'll definitely be going again! I learned some stuff, and I got to meet new people and help someone out.

Breakdown:
  • Size green striped tee - Valley Girl
  • Size L blue-green cardigan - Kmart 
  • Size L floral skirt - Cotton On 
  • Size 10 nude platform heels (casual) - Rubi Shoes by Cotton On
  • 30" steel-boned corset, laced at ~34" (not pictured) - The Corset Shop Akl


Well, I do believe I've just fulfilled one of my Weekly Wishes! Maybe it was too easy. I should keep on going and see if I can catch up!

Like my outfits? Or want to join in? You really must try a capsule wardrobe. It feels freeing.


  xx Priya

P.S. Title image edited from PicJumbo work by Viktor Hanacek.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.